The FIA works closely with its championship stakeholders to ensure that they are all aligned with the FIA’s environmental requirements and ambitions.
The following section describes how the various championships have progressed in 2022 against the objectives of the FIA Environmental Strategy.
The FIA is following closely the progress made by all its championships towards the strategy objectives. Detailed roadmaps, including assessment criteria are being used to measure progress and ensure a cohesive shift from all disciplines towards better environmental performance.
*a common strategic roadmap is being developed
- Calculation of carbon footprint
- Carbon reduction plan
- 100% Offsetting of residual emissions
INNOVATION AND TECHNOLOGY
- Sustainability in supplier selection
- Sustainable Engine/Fuel
- Sustainable Tyres
- Green energy application plan
- Renewable Energy Powered Infrastructure
- Environmental Accreditation Roadmap
- Sustainability Strategy
- Integration of sustainability in the organisation
- Human and financial resources